Brookings brings together more than 300 leading experts in government and academia from all over the world who provide the highest quality research, policy recommendations, and analysis on a full range of public policy issues. The Brookings Institution traces its beginnings to 1916, when a group of leading reformers founded the Institute for Government Research (IGR), the first private organization devoted to analyzing public policy issues at the national level.
This tracker helps you monitor a selection of delayed, repealed, and new rules, notable guidance and policy revocations, and important court battles across eight major categories, including environmental, health, labor, and more.
Some of the Most Damaging changes …
• Repeal of Greenhouse Gas Emissions
• Repealed Clean Air Act
• Repealed Disclosure of Payments by Resource Extraction Issuers
• Rescission of Clean Power Plan
• Rescission of California’s Waiver for the Clean Air Act
• Rescission of the Accidental Chemical Release Prevention Rule
• Rescission of Oil and Gas Fracking Rule
• Nullification of Stream Protection Rule
• Affordable Clean Energy Rule (which actually INCREASES Carbon Dioxide Emissions)